My current projects center around India, Brazil, and the United States. Below is a list of my projects by geography.
- Cesarean section rates in Brazil (with Dr Heeju Sohn and Dr Jeffrey Lesser, Emory University)
- Women’s health care experience in Sao Paulo, Brazil (with Dr Emily Pingel, CDC and Dr Jeffrey Lesser, Emory University)
- Disrespect and abuse during birth in Kolkata, India (with Ms Piya Roy and Dr M. Sivakami, Tata Institute of Social Sciences)
- Male involvement in PMTCT of HIV in India (with Dr M. Sivakami, Tata Institute of Social Sciences)
- Trends in abortion rates by reproductive policies in the United States (with Dr Ellen Idler, Emory University)
My past projects focused on issues of women’s health and tobacco control in India. Below is a list of my completed projects.
- Evidence of obstetric violence
- Challenges for pregnant women during COVID-19
- Epidemiological analysis of betel quid use based on the GATS II survey
- Tobacco imagery in Bollywood movies and on-demand streaming services